Features of the Hybrid Combination Boiler
- Two combustion chambers in a boiler
- Since two separate fireboxes are installed in one boiler, both oil, and waste wood or fuel wood can be used as fuel at the same time, and heat exchanging capacity is not impaired by soot The boiler can be operated in three different modes; wood only, wood and oil, and oil only.
- Easy-to-use boiler with automatic control function.
- Since automatic controller for overheating, freezing and low water level is mounted, the boiler is safer than any other domestic models. In addition, since the air flow is adjusted by automatic damper that is activated by boiler water temperature detection, the fuel is burned more efficiently. This saves fuel and users do not need to constantly monitor the boiler.
- High thermal efficiency boiler
- Since the heat generated from the combustion chamber is exchanged through 3 passages, almost no heat escapes through the flue, hence the thermal efficiency of the boiler is higher than that of normal wood boilers.
- Wider wood feeding entrance and combustion chamber
- wider wood feeding entrance and spacious combustion chamber allow less frequent fuel inputting operations.
- Saving in fuel expenses by using a variety of fuels
- The boiler is perfect for the domestic rural use since various solid fuels including wood can be used.